- The sandwich recipe must be submitted on the San Marino website or facebook page. During this stage in the contest, participants are encouraged but not required to include a photo of their finished food product.
- Participants can submit as much sandwich recipes as they can, but only one entry per person can be qualified in the finals.
- A panel of judges from San Marino will choose among the submitted entries the top 6 sandwich recipes that will qualify for the online voting. The top 6 sandwich recipes will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- 25% Originality
- 25% Uniqueness
- 25% Creativity
- 25% Integration of San Marino Corned Tuna/ Chilli Corned Tuna product
- The top 6 participants will advance to the final stage and will be required to submit photos of their finished product that will be used for the online voting.
- Photos of the sandwich recipes must be orignal and prederably unedited.
- Entries must be an original sandwich recipe that has San Marino Corned Tuna or Chili Corned Tuna in it.
Dates to Remember
- March 2 to April 2, 2011 – Submission of Entries
- April 5, 2011 – Announcement of Top 6 Finalists
- April 6 to 28, 2011 – Voting Period
- May 2, 2011 – Announcement of Winner
- The entry with the highest number of Facebook “Like” by the end of the voting period will receive a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000.
- Winners will be notified through an email confirmation and a phone call from a representative to discuss the details and claiming of the prizes.
- The sandwich recipe contest is open to anyone residing in the Philippines, culinary professional or otherwise.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above.
- All employees of CDO Foodsphere, Inc. and Innovative Systems & Technology Alliance, Inc., their dealer network, accredited advertising agencies and suppliers, and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promo.